Ubuntu 16.04 Compatibility

Paul Schulz paul at mawsonlakes.org
Sun Nov 6 12:17:46 CET 2016

Hi James,

I had to compile 1.7.15 from source (as packages) to get Mandos to work.
(mandos and mandos-client)
This was rather than use the 1.7.1 that's in the Ubuntu 16.04 repository.

See the 'bzr' instructions on the webpage. After installing dependancies,
if you get a strange bzr - unrecognisable file extension error, delete the
mentioned file and run the build command again.

Then install the packages with 'dpkg -i'

Paul