Mandos on Fedora/RHEL

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue Oct 22 19:37:13 CEST 2013

As a side note, I've been able to get it working on RHEL and have a
working initscript for that so I may try to contact Erik who originally
submitted this to the fedora devel list to see if he wants to work
together on getting this working for Redhat based OS's. Getting it in
Fedora would be great however I need to know what's going on with that
gnutls pgp init function error.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613