Startup troubles

Dick Middleton dick at fouter.net
Wed Jun 6 15:30:49 CEST 2012

On 06/05/12 23:36, Teddy Hogeborn wrote:

>> Any idea what's going wrong?
>
> Sorry, no idea.

That's 2 of us :-)

What I have found is that your !VERS-TLS1.2 suggestion doesn't help. However
when I use a key length of 1024 bits rather than 2048 for the DSA keys it does
work.

I have seen cautions about using long key lengths for DSA with TLS but it
puzzles me that it's only me having problems with the mandos default settings.

Oh well, I think I'll give up there.  I'm not convinced it's a bug with
gnutls, although I wouldn't rule it out, and mandos is working.

Thanks for your help and support.

Dick