Mandos-Client Halts at Boot for 180 Sec

Vigneshwaran K vigneshwaran.k at vortexindia.co.in
Fri Jun 5 15:58:59 CEST 2020

Hi Dick,

For my case the subtraction of time is 1 sec from this "*journalctl | grep
crng*" command output.

FYR,
Jan 04 05:18:34 debian kernel: random: get_random_bytes called from
start_kernel+0x81/0x45f with crng_init=0
Jan 04 05:18:35 debian kernel: random: crng init done

Is there any RC for this issue?. I literally spent the whole week debugging
this issue but nothing helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Vigneshwaran K