[mandos-client] Error -64 while reading keypar

Pablo Abelenda pabelenda at igalia.com
Thu Nov 5 09:02:02 CET 2015

On 11/04/2015 08:32 PM, Teddy Hogeborn wrote:
> Pablo Abelenda <pabelenda at igalia.com> writes:
>
>> "bad gpgme_op_decrypt: GPGME: Decryption failed."
>
> If you revealed more than one line of output it might be possible to
> help.
>
> /Teddy Hogeborn

The error appeared the very same time I was writing the e-mail. Sorry
for not been as verbose as I should.

I have removed all the options from the config file, and now, it is
working flawlessly.

I was using mandos 1.6.9 (both client and server). Now I have updated to
the last version (1.7.1) and it is working fine as well. I have added a
new client, using mandos-client 1.6.9, and also it is working as expected.

Seems to me that the issues are solved, but anyway I will try to
replicate this, because so far I found no reason why, writing the
default options, make the client to fail. I will come back to you if I
find something that can be considered as useful. In the mean time, many
thanks for your support sir, really appreciated.

Best regards.

--
Pablo Abelenda