Android Support

Dominique dcouot at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:45:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have been using mandos on Ubuntu and Debian servers for a while and
I'm on the verge on testing it on RaspBian for RapsBerry Pi. However, I
am still looking for the perfect server - not being physically attached
to the network. I was thinking of having it on a smartphone running
Android. Anyone knows if any attempts have been made in that direction
or what it would require to port? It would be the perfect key server.
You always have it on you, and it is difficult to steal with the servers...

Regards,

Dominique

---