Initrd crypto error

Teddy Hogeborn teddy at recompile.se
Sat Jan 18 00:48:28 CET 2014

Dick Middleton <dick at fouter.net> writes:

> It's one of those days where everything doesn't work :-(
>
> Firstly mandos seems to not be in Jessie repo.  It's supposed to have
> 1.6.0-1 but there's nothing there.

We are not Debian developers, so we depend on someone who is a DD to
sponsor our packages.  Previously our sponsor has been Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net>, but he hasn't done this
recently.  He is subscribed to this list, though, so I assume that he'll
do it as time allows.

Also, the mandos package has been removed from Debian due to bugs, but
those bugs are now fixed.

> Secondly the problem with gpgme in initrd discussed here in September
> has returned.  I'm not sure if it was ever fixed or I just bodged it.
>
> http://mail.recompile.se/pipermail/mandos-dev/2013-September/000204.html

That problem is fixed in trunk.

I should probably do a 1.6.3 release with the small-ish fixes we have
accumulated so far.

/Teddy Hogeborn

--
The Mandos Project