Mandos + CentOS 6

Nathanael d. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Apr 2 17:16:26 CEST 2014

One more tidbit. If I install a client on the CentOS 6 vm and have it
ask for a password from the F20 machine the error on the F20 machine is

"The TLS connection was non-properly terminated"

Seems like there is a bug between the two versions or something.

CentOS 6 = gnutls 2.8.5
F20      = gnutls 3.1.20

Any known issues between the two?