Initrd crypto error

Dick Middleton dick at fouter.net
Sat Aug 31 19:08:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

	I wonder if somebody could suggest how to fix this:

I just updated my Debian system.  Mandos was working fine before.

Mandos-client test still works fine if run from the command line.

However when I boot initrd (initramfs-tools) complains:

mandos plugin mandos-client: bad gpgme engine
    check version GPGME: Invalid crypto engine.
mandos plugin mando-client: init_gpgme failed.

Obviously there's something missing or initramfs has picked up something
wrongly.  I'm just not sure where to start looking.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Dick