Some starting documents

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 10:36:19 CET 2012

Hi again:

I thoroughly read the documents in the site, yet I cannot figure out
how to achieve this:

1) Two mandos servers-clients authenticating between each other which
in turn provide authentication passwords to the local clients

2) The /boot is not partitioned, yet / and swap is encrypted over LVM
(dm-crypt plus LUKS).

I searched over the Net and could not figure out how to achieve this.
Any pointers shall be appreciated.

Regards
zenny