Version 1.3.0 of Mandos is released

Dominique dcouot at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:24:56 CET 2011

Teddy,

>> And a small last question. This will create the new package for
>> install, but is it the server only, client only or all of it at the
>> same time?
> Two packages will be created, both server, "mandos", and client,
> "mandos-client".

Two packages have been created:
mandos_1.3.0-1_all.deb
mandos-client_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb

The mandos_1.3.0-1_all.deb had another dependy issue, but easily solved.
I kept the pre-existing configuration as proposed by default, unless you
tell me to change something specific for that version.

Is there a resason why the client is for amd64 ? Not a problem is my
case, but why don't you have a standard x86 version for the client ?
I'ld like to try it as well.

Dominique