Version 1.0.12 of Mandos is released

Teddy Hogeborn teddy at fukt.bsnet.se
Thu Sep 17 16:11:15 CEST 2009

Version 1.0.12 of Mandos is released.  This is a bug fix release.
Thanks to Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> for submitting a patch
fixing the dependency based boot sequencing!

Version 1.0.12 (2009-09-17)
* Client
** Bug fix: Allow network interface renaming by "udev", by taking down
   the network interface after using it.
** Bug fix: User-supplied plugins are now installed correctly.
** Bug fix: If usplash was used but the password was instead provided
   by the Mandos server, the usplash daemon used to ignore the first
   command passed to it.  This has been fixed.
** Bug fix: Make the "--userid" and "--groupid" options in
   "plugin-runner.conf" work.
* Server
** Bug fix: Fix the LSB header in the init.d script to make dependency
   based booting work.
** A client receiving its password now also counts as if a checker was
   run successfully (i.e. the timeout timer is reset).

The upload would fix these Debian bugs: 546928
The Debian package for unstable can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mandos/mandos_1.0.12-1.dsc

For your information, I've changed my personal primary PGP key; it
used to be 95EA23DD, now it's E0C20CFF.  I've not revoked my old key,
since there's nothing wrong with it, but I will be using my new key
wherever possible from now on:

pub   2048R/E0C20CFF 2009-05-09
      Key fingerprint = 6391 763B 3994 3426 98E5  820E F7EE 616E E0C2 0CFF
uid                  Teddy Hogeborn <teddy at fukt.bsnet.se>
sub   2048R/9F1D4E27 2009-05-09

(Note: The "Mandos Maintainer Team" key has *not* changed; it's still
66CD1C47.)

/Teddy Hogeborn

--
The Mandos Project