Proposal: Release 1.0.1-1 on tuesday.

Teddy Hogeborn teddy at fukt.bsnet.se
Sun Oct 5 05:19:49 CEST 2008

Just FYI: Mandos version 1.0-2, which is the latest version uploaded
to mentors.debian.net, is tagged with "version_1.0-2" in the
repository.

I have added some manual pages for the previously undocumented
usplash, splashy and askpass-fifo plugins (and also changed some
internals in two of them).  I'm thinking a release of this (and any
subsequent minor changes) as version 1.0.1-1 sometime on tuesday would
be good.

Reasons for tuesday: I'm guessing some potential sponsors will want a
package to have been uploaded and/or ITP filed for a week before they
will consider uploading it.  And I want to make sure they get the
latest version, while still giving us some time to do stuff before
then.

My tentative plan for the rest of that week is that we either get
comments from mentors/sponsors, in which case we follow those, or we
get no more comments on the package aside thoes we already got, in
which case we could announce Mandos more widely during the following
weekend.

So, how does this sound?

/Teddy