Mandos with ZFS native encryption

Tomas tomas at fritiofson.se
Sun Jul 2 22:48:16 CEST 2023

Hi.
I am building out a three node Proxmox cluster on top of Debian 12. I use ZFS native encryption on all three nodes and has dropbear-initramfs configured for remote password entry via SSH at initramfs stage. I want to add Mandos to this and run server and client on all three nodes but I am unable to find any documentation on how to set it up properly with ZFS native encryption. Can someone here point me in the right direction? Can I insert the password to zfsunlock via output from mandos client?

Hälsningar Tomas